Tuesday 5 May 2009

Today's Post

- Why are you studying this career?
I'm studying this career cause this years I havent enought points to enter to civil engineering so I enter just for this years to this, I'll try again the Psu this year so maybe I quit the career before to complete half year cause I have to prepare the PSU civil engineering in PUC is one of the hardest careers and have one of the highest points requeriment.

- What do professionals in your area contribute to society?
They have the job to work for the gobernment and try to improve it , also they can enter to the diplomacy academy to maybe one day be an ambassador.

- What tools will a professional in your area need to have in the future?
I think after all the years of the career one of the most important tools they'll need is speak english.

- What is your favourite subject?
My favourute subject is all the diplomatic stuff, but just how I said I'm not interested in this career.

2 comments:

  1. is kind of sad that you think you are wasting your time here. but, whatever, I hope you enjoy PSU this year XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first i dind`t like this major too i wanted to study geography. have a good time here in the "escuelita". i hope that you`ll get a good score this year in the PSU.

    ReplyDelete